Based in Montreal, Canada
The Grand Block Odyssey is a story-rich block-pushing puzzle game set in a Sci-Fi Universe. Your destination is the mysterious planet Hope 9. But as you get closer to your target, hallucinations are appearing in the form of blocks around your spaceship. You become obsessed at solving those puzzles. You have to push the blocks and they won't stop until they hit an obstacle. The nature of these blocks keeps changing. The puzzles gets increasingly complex as you progress through the game and discover new areas. Explore mystery through Space, Hope 9 and your own mind as you solve puzzles. Uncover your darkest secrets and the mysterious planet's story.
The Grand Block Odyssey is the debut title from OddBreeze and was inspired by games in the SNES era, which is why we have a similar view to older 2D titles.
- Push blocks on switches to solve over 150 puzzles
- Once you push a block, they slide until they hit a wall or any obstacle
- The game is split in 4 chapters, which are subsequently split into 3 sections each
- Every new section of the game introduces a new mechanic over the regular block mechanic
- Experience a rich story with cutscenes, codex entries and more!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Music, 2nd Place" MIGF 2017, 19 November, 2017
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Join us at discord.gg.
Listen now on soundcloud.com.
oddbreeze is a studio that started with the goal of creating amazing video game experiences through the mix of visuals, story-telling and great soundtrack.
More information on oddbreeze, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Grand Block Odyssey Credits
Game Developer, oddbreeze
Character Artist, Freelancer
Logo Design, Freelancer